Gurhan is firmly committed to a policy of minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
To ensure that these objectives are met, Gurhan has adopted an Environment Management System that complies with the International Standard ISO 14001:2004.
Gurhan seek the co-operation of all employees, sub-contractors and suppliers.
• Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the company.
• Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
• Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact.
• Implement a training program for its staff to raise awareness of environmental issues and enlist their support in improving the Company's performance.
• Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its sub-contractors and suppliers./p>